Terms and Privacy
The term ‘Air Leakage Testing Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Lawson Way, Aylesbury, HP18 0UW. Our company registration number is 04368485. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1.2 Air Leakage Testing Ltd’s registered office is 7 Lawson Way, Aylesbury, HP18 0UW. Our Company Registration Number is 04368485. Telephone Number 01799 540220. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 This policy applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our website
- People who do business with us or register interest in our services
- Professional contacts and suppliers of services to us or our clients
- Potential recruits
2. The Information we collect about you
When you do business with us, become a client, register for or attend any events or subscribe to our newsletters, or register an interest in any job vacancies with us we collect some or all of the following personal information from you:
- Postal address, email address and telephone number
- Any information relevant to the matter upon which we may be instructed.
- If you choose to submit a job or work experience placement application we will collect and hold the information that you provide in that application. This information may include sensitive personal data such as your racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, medical history and details of any criminal offences. We will only hold and use the information you provide to us in an application for the sole purpose of considering your application and not for any direct marketing purposes.
3. How we will use the information about you
We gather this information to allow us to:
- Provide the services requested
- Process any enquiries or applications
- Improve the quality of our services
- Keep you updated as to events or information which you may find of interest
- Maintain our records for administrative purposes
- Assist with police investigations and/or enquiries
- Comply with statutory and/or regulatory obligations
- Where necessary, to verify your identity.
4.1 We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank email message to: email@example.com.
4.2 If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
5. Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
5.2 For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies policy.
6. How we protect your information
6.1 We have put in place various security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information including firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are regularly reviewed.
6.2 We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
6.3 Information is only retained while it remains accurate and pertinent. Every effort is made to cleanse data on a regular basis to ensure it remains current.
7. Overseas transfers
The information you provide will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
8. Automatic decision-making
Air Leakage Testing Ltd does not undertake automatic decision-making.
9. Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
9.1 You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service.
9.2 We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com.
10. Your consent
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
12. Links to other websites